Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Obsession :: Vintage Sheets

Yes, the op-shop vintage sheet obsession has seized me.  Wait til you see what I do with these!  I'm curious too!!





I have three quilts in mind:

1. 5" squares for Hannah
2. Rainbow zig zag for me
3. Random squares for my Mum.

I'm tingly with excitement.  Do you get a bit tingly when you realise the purpose for your stash?

And what I love the most is that not all these sheets are op-shop finds but are from my Mum's box of old sheets that once belonged to her mum, Franny.  So along with the tingly feelings, I am floating in nostalgia.


1 comment:

Hey thanks for popping by! I read all your comments and really try and get to your blog too. Despite my good intentions, I don't always reply to each message but I am very grateful for the time you take in sharing your thoughts with me. Word verification is back up because I am getting spammed big time. So thanks for taking that extra step in commenting. Blessings, Fi xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...